EMF Radiation Protection
Chances are you’re probably sitting in an electromagnetic field (EMF) at this very moment. The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences describes EMFs as invisible areas of energy, often referred to as radiation, that are associated with the use of electrical power and various forms of natural and man-made lighting.
EMFs (Electromagnetic fields) are areas of energy that surround electronic devices interacting with your body in adverse ways.
3 Most Common Devices that affect or bodies and health
- Cellphones: Have you ever noticed your cell phone getting hot when you are driving your car? When your phone is in high use, including when you’re using a GPS location finder or talking while your car is moving, your phone is doing a lot of working to keep up. The harder it has to work, the more cell-damaging microwaves it is putting out into the atmosphere, right near your body.
- Wi-Fi Routers: Environmental Health Trust warns of the dangers of electromagnetic radiation, saying it contributes to a person’s toxic body burden. The organization points to research showing that that the protective barrier of the brain — the blood-brain barrier — is compromised due to wireless electromagnetic radiation. Several studies suggest wireless radiation pokes holes in this protective barrier, causing more toxic compounds to reach the brain.
- Computers: All computers emit radiation or electromagnetic fields (EMFs) on many different frequencies. These EMFs can be extremely harmful to your health. Cancer and other serious diseases have been linked to these exposures – studies indicate pregnant women and small children are particularly vulnerable.
If you are exposed to EMFs, you may experience symptoms like:
- Nervous system symptoms, like fatigue, stress and sleep disturbances
- Foggy thinking and depression
- difficulty concentrating
- feeling faint
- racing heart or irregular heartbeat
- Skin symptoms, like facial prickling, burning sensations and rashes
- Body symptoms, like pains and aches in your muscles
- Eye symptoms, such as burning sensations
- Leukemia in children, breast cancer or cancer clusters have been linked to high exposure to EMFs
- Electromagnetic Radiation Affects Brain Function and may Fuel Dementia
Bellow, pendants and bracelets that will shield you from EMF radiation.